An umbrella policy can provide an additional layer of liability protection that goes beyond what your home and auto policies cover. With an umbrella policy, you have broader coverage if you’re sued and the added peace of mind knowing you’re protected.
You could benefit from an umbrella policy if you:
1. Drive a car or let someone else use your car
2. Host dinner parties or other social gatherings
3. Participate in carpools or other group activities
4. Own a home, rental properties or multiple residences
5. Have young drivers in your household
Ask us for advice on the need and the amount of umbrella coverage that’s right for you.